Terms and Conditions
1. To enable us to meet your requirements efficiently we require at least 24 hours notice. However if the booking is of an immediate nature, we will try to accommodate but not guarantee the booking according to our availability.
2. Coach/car parking – (unless stated on the invoice) is not included in the price. We cannot predict the costs of parking at places visited – therefore it is up to the hirer to pay the parking ticket on the day, the driver will produce a ticket as evidence of parking costs.
3. No alcohol will be permitted ‘ inside’ the vehicle at any time under any circumstances. All alcohol transported must be stowed in the exterior luggage compartment. Should the vehicle require valeting due to negligence or alcohol illness a charge will be made of £90.00 for Private hire vehicles and £110.00 for minibuses to cover cost of cleaning and subsequent loss of earnings.
4. Smoking is against the law in the UK and is not permitted in or around the vehicles
5. The company reserve the right to decline any bookings and to request any passenger to leave the vehicle if it deems his/her conduct to be inappropriate to the comfort of the other passengers, or the driver.
6. Unless otherwise instructed by the passenger, routes travelled will be at the drivers discretion, in accordance with road, traffic and weather conditions, whether the route is the shortest or not. No allowance will be made to the hirer on the ground that the route adopted is not actually the shortest. Neither the company nor its agents or employees will be responsible for any delay howsoever caused.
7. Every endeavour is made to provide the type of vehicle that is requested, however, no liability will be accepted if this is not possible. An alternative vehicle of similar specification will be supplied in this event. We reserve the right to supply a Higher specification vehicle, including those of other operators, than the one ordered. No additional charge will be levied provided that the extra seats or facilities or capacity are unused.
8. Where the Company hires in vehicles from other operators to accommodate the requirements of the client/s, and/ or where the Company makes arrangements on behalf of the client, such as meals, accommodation, ferries, admission tickets or any other service provided by any other contractor, it does so as an agent for and on behalf of the client/s. Any terms and conditions imposed by such other operators through the Company shall be binding on the client/s as if the client/s had directly contracted such services.
9. The carriage of luggage is entirely at the owner’s risk, the Company will not be held responsible for any damage to, or loss of personal property carried within the luggage area or within the passenger area of the vehicle. Whilst we endeavour to estimate the amount of luggage transported on airport transfers, we are restricted on luggage compartments sizes. It is strictly forbidden to load luggage in the aisle of the coach or on passenger seats in a car for obvious safety reasons. If we feel it is necessary to arrange for a larger vehicle to carry luggage in excess of notification this will be charged accordingly. Please note this does not necessarily equate with the number of persons carried.
10. Every endeavour is made for the faultless running of the vehicles, but no responsibility can be accepted for any breakdown whatsoever or any additional expense or loss incurred by the client/s or passenger/s thereafter. All vehicles are cleaned prior to departure, but no liability can be accepted for clothing etc., being marked, stained or dirtied by road dirt, oil or grease from any part of the vehicles.
11. Any damage, breakages etc to the vehicle upholstery, trimmings or seat belts will be the responsibly of the hirer who will be invoiced for the necessary repairs. All our vehicles are strictly NON SMOKING- offenders may be liable for a fine of up to £500.00 resulting form any damage.
12. Our tariff card does not constitute an offer of contract.
13. All our vehicles are fitted with seat belts conforming to EU regulations, it is up to the hirer (not the driver) to ensure that seat belts are worn The Company will not be held responsible for any claims resulting from the non or misuse of seat belts.
14. All invoices are deemed correct if not queried within (7) seven days and must be paid in full prior to the commencement of the journey. Any discounts given will be deemed null and void if this condition is not met. The company reserve the right to pursue outstanding sums owed through civil court.
15. Cancellations within 24 hours of collection time are charged at full rate unless they are for a local journey when a call out charge will be levied. Cancellations for airport collections will be charged at full rate if the driver has been dispatched to the collection area.
16. All charges based on time are charged in fifteen minute increments @ £5. All charges based on mileage are charged to the last mile or part there of.
17. All Card payment will occer an exra charge of 10% onto the fare.
18. If you have a problem or complaint it is essential that you inform the driver immediately, if you wish to make a formal complaint, please notify our office in writing no later than 7 days after your planned journey.
19. Individual amendments to these terms and conditions must be approved and underwritten by the directors of The Company.
20. Without prior notice: The Company reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever necessary.